6th IMarEST Condition Based Maintenance Conference
IMarEST's 6th Condition Based Maintenance Conference will educate and inform ship-owners and managers on the challenges and solutions for planning and executing vessel and fleet wide condition based maintenance.
Developing the Technical and Technological Future of Vessel Maintenance
Following on from the success of the 5th IMarEST Condition Based Maintenance Conference which took place in London on the 9th & 10th December 2015, this conferences will aim to bring clarity to the issue of condition based maintenance, for those working in Singapore and beyond. Case studies will be offered by leading figures in the shipping industry and solutions including: how to incorporate latest technologies into existing maintenance management plans, looking at critical assets across the fleet that require effective maintenance plans and improving asset lifecycle management, will be presented. March’s conference is set to be an enlightening and highly interactive event.
Conference highlights include:
- Owner/operator panel on the challenges of implementing condition based maintenance
- The operational practicalities of condition based maintenance
- Technical considerations for maintenance plans
- How performance based maintenance is evolving beyond condition based maintenance
- The latest technologies to market and their impact on maintenance